Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing a ticket and/or attending any show or event promoted by Secret Sounds (‘Event’) you agree to be bound by these terms. You will also be subject to, and be bound by, the relevant Venue terms and Ticketing Agency terms and conditions. We may also include additional conditions in relation to particular Events, which will be incorporated into our terms or the Ticketing Agent’s website for the relevant Event.
You must not advertise, promote, offer, sell or use for any other commercial purpose any ticket to an Event promoted by Secret Sounds, such action is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by Secret Sounds or permitted under applicable laws or regulations.
We have the absolute right to vary any advertised Events at our discretion (e.g. reschedule dates, add or substitute support acts, vary set times, change venues, etc.) without notice to you. Where an Event is rescheduled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled Event. You may be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price if you cannot attend the rescheduled Event (in line with relevant consumer laws, regulations and LPA guidelines).
If an Event is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, you may be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price in a manner consistent with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code and Australian Consumer Law (or any other applicable laws). We will not offer any ticket refunds or exchanges other than as set our herein or otherwise at our absolute discretion. Secret Sounds will have no liability whatsoever to you for any losses, costs or expenses incurred in connection with the cancellation or rescheduling of any Event (including without limitation, any travel or accommodation expenses).
You may be refused entry to an Event if you have breached these terms and conditions or otherwise refused entry subject to any Venue specific restrictions. Age restrictions for any Event will be indicated on the Venue website and/or the Ticketing Agent’s website at point of ticket purchase. You must adhere to any age restrictions when purchasing a ticket, and the Venue reserves the right to refuse entry to any Event if age restrictions are not complied with.
Secret Sounds reserves the right to film, record, broadcast, telecast, stream, and/or photograph any Event. If you are filmed, recorded, photographed or taped whilst attending any Event, you consent to Secret Sounds (and its authorised agents and contractors) recording, photographing, filming or taping you. Secret Sounds and any of its authorised agents, contractors and third parties can use, broadcast, publish and license any photographs, film, recordings or images of you without compensation or restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media, without any liability to you in any way. You may not be permitted to use cameras, audio and video recorders at an Event.
You agree to comply with all security and safety requirements and directions in place at an Event, including without limitation all Venue requirements. If you feel threatened, unsafe or harassed at any Event you should seek the assistance of security or Venue staff. We do not tolerate any anti-social or offensive behaviour at our Events, and anyone behaving in this manner may be removed from the Event at our, or the Venue’s, discretion.
We require you to follow all government health directions and advice and follow lawful and reasonable directions provided by us and relevant Venue operators in relation to any COVID-19 health and safety matters.
You agree to release Secret Sounds (and its directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors and related parties) from any liability for any expense, damage, loss, liability or injury that you may incur or suffer in relation to your attendance at an Event, howsoever caused, to the extent permitted by the law. You agree to indemnify Secret Sounds for any damage, loss, liability or injury that we may suffer as a result of your wilful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at an Event.
We may vary these Terms at any time, and such variations become effective immediately once the variation is published.
Welcome to the Secret Sounds website.
This website is owned and operated by us, Secret Sounds.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us under these conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast, sell, license, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content in the website.
Links To Other Websites
The website may provide links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
Whilst we will use reasonable avenues to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access our website.
If any term or condition of this agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other provisions and if possible, that term or condition will be deemed amended or construed in such a manner to the extent necessary to render it legal, valid and enforceable.
- Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
- An email will be sent 2-4 business days before the event with timings and additional information. Please contact [email protected] if this is not received. We also send a reminder text the day of the show detailing the time and location of check-in.
- VIP purchasers may need to arrive 2-3 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
- Original purchaser’s name must be known in order to check in and receive your benefits.
- VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
- Given the dynamic nature of live events, we may need to make changes to parts of your VIP Package including seating arrangements, start times, merchandise, food and beverage service arrangements and other things. Where we do this, we will ensure that you will be provided with alternatives that overall have an equivalent value as your package.
- If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned-off area (unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
- Choose carefully as we will not provide refunds for a change of mind or because you cannot make the event. Refunds and exchanges will only be made subject to ticketing terms and conditions, and applicable law, including the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law.
- For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
- Any enquiries about your Experience, drop us an email at: [email protected]
*In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the ticketing terms and conditions, the ticketing terms and conditions shall take priority to the furthest extent permitted by law.